Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Brief Introduction

I dated my husband for 6 years before we got married. We had been married 2 years when we decided to try for a child. We had to use fertility treatments, and while we got pregnant with only the second round of treatments, the treatments and constant appointments were very stressful. 
Once we found out we were pregnant we were shocked and scared!! 

I did not understand how I was second guessing myself about having a child the moment I found out I was pregnant, especially since we wanted a child so much! 

I slowly became excited about the little tater tot growing inside of me, and my husband and I were anxious to see what the little one would look like. 

Well, 10 months later, little Keelyn Grace made her entrance into this world and into our lives on 10/22/2008. Since then my world has been a dark, dark place....

No comments: